This would be my last entry and it's a wrap for IP Journal this semester. I would like to take this opportunity to thank my IP Lecturer, Prof Zinatul for her knowledge and wisdom and not to forget, Prof Nabeel from Iraq for teaching us Patent Law. I really enjoyed this class. I would like to also thank my PBL Assignment groupmates: Diana, Richard, Ervina and Skylar for having me this semester. It was an honour to be working with amazing friends. Next, I would like to thank all my classmates for embarking this journey together.
It has been a wonderful journey with IP and overall learning IP makes me feel more particular over one's right to their copyrightable works. I hope to apply this knowledge when I pursue the legal field. I believe that almost everything can be related to IP if we think from that angle. I would like to wish everyone good luck with the upcoming final examination and I hope to pass this time with flying colours!
best regards,
Insyirah, 2019.
No comments:
Post a Comment