There was this one time a good friend of mine was driving from UKM to Family Mart Bangi. We randomly had this conversation about Apple Music and Spotify. She asked me; why did I subscribe to both Spotify and Apple Music? I told her that I pay RM6.90 only for Apple Music (student ID) and my elder cousin pays for the Spotify subscription because it's a family package. This means that I will only pay RM 6.90 monthly to listen to music legally. She asked me "why not just download the converted link from Youtube, or download illegally from Telegram?" I answered "hey, artists ni, they all 'cari makan' tau, that is why I would feel responsible to pay for their music. Imagine if you own some music and people download your music illegally? how would you feel? I guess learning IP makes me a bit particular on this issue. I guess we should spread awareness to people regarding these kind of issues, we need to be more responsible of our actions.
No comments:
Post a Comment