With reference to entry 18, same goes to Netflix. I would subscribe Netflix to watch movies legally. I subscribe the family package and share it with my friends, so I would only have to pay RM10.20 monthly to Syafiqah, my school friend. I think RM10.20 is not that expensive compared to buying actual movie tickets which would cost from RM9 to RM22 per movie ticket. I really love watching movies. Plus, my parents have been unsubscribing Astro at home because they thought it was kind of pricey. I introduced them to Netflix and my dad couldn't stop watching Friends since the past few months. I guess it feels much better to subscribe to movies and music legally rather than downloading or streaming the pirate version(s). There is a myth that if it's legal, it's expensive. I beg to differ to that. If there is a will, there is a way. To me, even if it costs some money, at least it's legal. Sometimes, legality is a responsibility and being responsible makes people feel safe, and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment