Dear Prof,
Today I rewatched 3 Idiots after so long of not watching it. The general synopsis of this Bollywood movie is in college, Farhan and Raju form a great bond with Rancho due to his positive and refreshing outlook to life. Years later, a bet gives them a chance to look for their long-lost friend whose existence seems rather elusive.
What I could see in this movie are so many choreography ideas for the songs inside this movie. The dance moves and the musicals must be someone's idea. I just learned that musical works includes any musical work, and works composed for musical accompaniment as mentioned in Section 3 of the Copyright Act 1987.
Therefore, these days even watching movies could be interesting where I can relate the ideas in the movie to the knowledge I have possessed in the IP classes I have attended.
No comments:
Post a Comment